Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

WAC's in CBI

Article about: Hello To All Its not really my area of collecting but in my family, Im the collector and when someone passes and was in the service ,they know that I would be interested and take care of any

Love it Phil, looks great.

?

I finally enlarged and framed the photo of my Aunt Annie and also added the dress to the display.

WAC's in CBI
    I think it displays quite well. I'm very pleased and I'm sure my Aunt is smiling down on it!!
    I used my wife's newer Phone and the quality of the pic is 10 times better compared to my old phone pic's.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Wow! What a beautiful way to honour your Aunts memory and her service. Stay safe.

?

Thank you BC,
    I was thinking of changing it over to the cotton when the weather gets warmer. You know, Keep it in season.

You keep yourself Safe also!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Looks great Phil

?

Thanks Rene'

My wife's phone REALLY makes a difference compared to the other pic's I took of this with my OLD PHONE!!
    Maybe time to upgrade!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Looks great Phil!

Cal

?

Default Loving A Soldier Poem

I just got this from my cousin. She is the one who sent me my Aunt's uniforms and photograph's.
    This was published in the Millville Army Air Field Museum magazine "Thunderbolt". She is a member of that organization. Just a note is that I now have the original photo's that are at the bottom of the page.
    I was also given the original typed version and the version submitted to the magazine for publishing.

Click to Enlarge

WAC's in CBI

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Last edited by AZPhil; 04-17-2020 at 05:10 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4