Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Would like to confirm if the French Foreign Legion uniform and other items are genuine

Article about: Hi guys, I've been asked to identify and value a number of uniforms and other items with were in a private collection, with a view to selling them on. The info I have may not not be accurate

Simon T
    ?

Default Would like to confirm if the French Foreign Legion uniform and other items are genuine

Hi guys,
    I've been asked to identify and value a number of uniforms and other items with were in a private collection, with a view to selling them on. The info I have may not not be accurate as I have been trying to image match from the internet.

French Foreign Legion uniform, the label on the jacket and coat date is 1966

Would like to confirm if the French Foreign Legion uniform and other items are genuine

French Foreign Legion Infantry Badge

French Parachutist Badge

French Foreign Legion Kepi (inside Scecam Bernay x58)

Any help gratefully recieved,
    Thanks, Simon
    Attached Images Attached Images Would like to confirm if the French Foreign Legion uniform and other items are genuine 

Default Re: Would like to confirm if the French Foreign Legion uniform and other items are genuine

Hi Simon, welcome to the forum! Sorry your thread had recieved no replies.

To the best of my knowledge all the items look original to me? But French items are outside my comfort zone, so I hope others might comment.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Simon T
    ?

Default Re: Would like to confirm if the French Foreign Legion uniform and other items are genuine

Thanks Ade,
    I'll try to post some British items too, there are about 30 items in the collection all together. I would rather see them in a collectors hands rather than forgotten about in a wardrobe.
    Cheers Simon