Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Wow Wow Wow, Heavily Embroidered US Navy Crackerjack Shirt!

Article about: Found this at a thrift store, imagine my surprise when I peeked inside for a closer look! This is a reversible shirt with zipper, and judging by the zipper and fabric it is definitely from t

?

Default Wow Wow Wow, Heavily Embroidered US Navy Crackerjack Shirt!

Found this at a thrift store, imagine my surprise when I peeked inside for a closer look! This is a reversible shirt with zipper, and judging by the zipper and fabric it is definitely from the 40's! It's interesting that the colorful patches aren't as worn as the rest of the shirt, maybe he had this done at the end of his tour as a souvenir and didn't wear it again? I just love the dragon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wow Wow Wow, Heavily Embroidered US Navy Crackerjack Shirt!   Wow Wow Wow, Heavily Embroidered US Navy Crackerjack Shirt!  

Wow Wow Wow, Heavily Embroidered US Navy Crackerjack Shirt!   Wow Wow Wow, Heavily Embroidered US Navy Crackerjack Shirt!  

Wow Wow Wow, Heavily Embroidered US Navy Crackerjack Shirt!   Wow Wow Wow, Heavily Embroidered US Navy Crackerjack Shirt!  

?

Default Re: Wow Wow Wow, Heavily Embroidered US Navy Crackerjack Shirt!

picture with thumb is an attempt to show where some pins had been affixed at one time, 4, in almost a half circle shape.

Sweet jumper!

?

wow. VERY interesting to say the least

if any of you want Embroidered US Navy Crackerjack Shirts you can click here on this link custom embroidered shirts after reading this post i feels like having just like this one so i did some research on it and placed my order,they said we can create exact or better than this for ya. i am just waiting for my order.