Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 LT B17 pilot dress uniform,untouched since 1945

Article about: Mint cond,was my uncles,kept in a zippered garment bag,no moth holes in this one,just as he wore it in ww2.High quality 8th sleeve patch,silver wings have tarnished over the years.

Default WW2 LT B17 pilot dress uniform,untouched since 1945

Mint cond,was my uncles,kept in a zippered garment bag,no moth holes in this one,just as he wore it in ww2.High quality 8th shoulder patch,silver wings have tarnished over the years.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 LT  B17 pilot dress uniform,untouched since 1945   WW2 LT  B17 pilot dress uniform,untouched since 1945  

WW2 LT  B17 pilot dress uniform,untouched since 1945   WW2 LT  B17 pilot dress uniform,untouched since 1945  

WW2 LT  B17 pilot dress uniform,untouched since 1945   WW2 LT  B17 pilot dress uniform,untouched since 1945  

Very nice, not my area of collecting, but I am interested as I live in Norfolk England, home of the WW2 US Mighty Eighth!! Leon.

Very nice Cheers for showing!

A great tunic ! The sterling wings are by Bell Trading.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Thanks guys I appreciate it!Steve great you can tell the maker by just looking at the style.Here is his crusher cap.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 LT  B17 pilot dress uniform,untouched since 1945   WW2 LT  B17 pilot dress uniform,untouched since 1945  

WW2 LT  B17 pilot dress uniform,untouched since 1945  

Great items!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Toecutter View Post
    Thanks guys I appreciate it!Steve great you can tell the maker by just looking at the style.Here is his crusher cap.
    looks to be a Bancroft. can it be with two hands and be squeezed together, including the visor, if so then you have a crusher!

Thanks!It can be folded or rolled and put in a pocket,the leather bill is soft not hard like most caps are.