Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 USAAF stateside flight instructor uniform

Article about: I bought this about 3 years ago, no info in the coat sadly. The wing is marked LGB sterling, all insignia is pin back the patch is the felt type SSI. The last of my USAAF uniforms I own. I r

Default WW2 USAAF stateside flight instructor uniform

I bought this about 3 years ago, no info in the coat sadly. The wing is marked LGB sterling, all insignia is pin back the patch is the felt type SSI. The last of my USAAF uniforms I own. I really enjoy stateside uniforms.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 USAAF stateside flight instructor uniform   WW2 USAAF stateside flight instructor uniform  

WW2 USAAF stateside flight instructor uniform   WW2 USAAF stateside flight instructor uniform  

Sorry I only see this now! Nice jacket there! has it a spec tag for my interest?

?

Great jacket . Rene do you have a secret fetish spec tags . we can get you help .

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    Great jacket . Rene do you have a secret fetish spec tags . we can get you help .
    I do have a problem! I believe only "Dr Phil" can help me, he's up your way can you buzz him for me? I need one of those ranch detox thingy s he treats his guests with!