Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WW2 VAD Uniform(voluntry aid detatchment)

Article about: A very late evening for me Gentlemen, but I had to show this lovely complete and named VAD uniform that I have just ordered. As un-messed with as they come. Leon.

Default WW2 VAD Uniform(voluntry aid detatchment)

A very late evening for me Gentlemen, but I had to show this lovely complete and named VAD uniform that I have just ordered. As un-messed with as they come. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 VAD Uniform(voluntry aid detatchment)   WW2 VAD Uniform(voluntry aid detatchment)  

Attached Images Attached Images WW2 VAD Uniform(voluntry aid detatchment)  WW2 VAD Uniform(voluntry aid detatchment)  WW2 VAD Uniform(voluntry aid detatchment) 

Liked the ROC uniform - Not going to model
    this one for us as well, Leon ?

Makes a nice Homefront couple.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Liked the ROC uniform - Not going to model
    this one for us as well, Leon ?

Makes a nice Homefront couple.........
    HaHa, if the moneys good enough you never know, but I think you are all safe in the knowledge that I am not rolling up my stockings and getting ready for this type of photo shoot!! Leon.

MAP
    ?

I say we take up a collection to see you model it!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Go on Leon, you have the moves son!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 VAD Uniform(voluntry aid detatchment)  
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I'm starting to regret this! Leon.

I am sure you would look very nice in it.-lol

What'ho chaps! I am not wearing the uniform despite the money pouring in, but here it is hanging on the wall in my new WW2 VAD (Voluntary Aid Detachment) display. I re-applied a red cross to the apron as the stitch marks were visible from one that had been removed. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 VAD Uniform(voluntry aid detatchment)  

Can you darn my socks please Leon???

There's a good chap...

Love, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

This thread has cheered me up!.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast