Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Badges, Civilian Awards (French and Belgian?) and other items for ID

Article about: Hello everyone, Since I've had such fantastic success from people on the forum in the past, I was hoping to call upon your vast knowledge once again. I've been given a box of medals and othe

Default Badges, Civilian Awards (French and Belgian?) and other items for ID

Hello everyone,

Since I've had such fantastic success from people on the forum in the past, I was hoping to call upon your vast knowledge once again.

I've been given a box of medals and other items by a friend who was clearing out a deceased relative's house. Civilian awards are somewhat outside of my own area of collecting, so I've no idea what they are other than doing some vague Google searches. I managed to ID a Paul Von Hindenberg commemorative TR coin, and a Belgian award for Agriculture and Industry but that's about it.

I do know that some Civilian medals have been awarded to one man ('R.Lombard').

If anyone knows a rough value, that would be great too.

Thanks in advance.

Badges, Civilian Awards (French and Belgian?) and other items for IDBadges, Civilian Awards (French and Belgian?) and other items for IDBadges, Civilian Awards (French and Belgian?) and other items for IDBadges, Civilian Awards (French and Belgian?) and other items for IDBadges, Civilian Awards (French and Belgian?) and other items for IDBadges, Civilian Awards (French and Belgian?) and other items for IDBadges, Civilian Awards (French and Belgian?) and other items for ID

Also these...

Badges, Civilian Awards (French and Belgian?) and other items for IDBadges, Civilian Awards (French and Belgian?) and other items for IDBadges, Civilian Awards (French and Belgian?) and other items for IDBadges, Civilian Awards (French and Belgian?) and other items for ID

?

Hello Gentleman

8° Régiment de Commandement et Soutien - France
    60° Régiment d'Artillerie, 1° Groupe - France
    1° Régiment de Lanciers - Belgium
    Infantry beret badge - France
    Troupe de Marine beret badge - France
    medal Society (company) of Mutual Help..... hard to explain, sorry ? - France
    medal Municipal (city) Employees - France
    2 others, Railway medal - France
    the last, UNC, Union National des Combattants, associative medal - France

cordially
    Didier
    Last edited by bichon; 06-16-2016 at 06:29 AM.