Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Best carboot find of the year VC group

Article about: Its still amazes me what turns up on carboots , Picked up this group of medals and paperwork the other week to Richard Wakeford VC ,The medals with the grouping are replacement medals he has

Hello Kradman..

What a find! Vc groupings isen't something you will find every day.. and as Jerry b says it is the official/tailor replacement medals.. still very rare to find!
    My great grandfather Jørgen Christian Jensen who migrated from Denmark to Australia and fought ww1 won the vc as only one of 3 danes ever awarded the vc..
    I will do a thread on him sometime..
    Wrote a book together with retired major Bent Sørensen..called: jensen og verdenskrigen...
    I only have the replacement medals from him aswell...

If you decide to sell the lot please feel free to pm me as i would be interested in the grouping.

Best regards,
    Lt. Col
    Ullergaard

Some more photos of some of the items
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Best carboot find of the year VC group   Best carboot find of the year VC group  

Best carboot find of the year VC group   Best carboot find of the year VC group  

Best carboot find of the year VC group  

More photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Best carboot find of the year VC group   Best carboot find of the year VC group  

Just a little update on this group it will be for sale at Dukes Auctions in Dorchester on the 11/10/18 for anyone interested

Just a reminder on this group it will be for sale at Dukes Auctions in Dorchester on the 11/10/18 for anyone interested

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2