Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

British Cap Badge - Opinions Please

Article about: Hello All, Can I get opinions on this cap badge please? I haven't been able to find a reference on it. Thanks in advance for your comments. Ed

ETF
    ?

Default British Cap Badge - Opinions Please

Hello All,

Can I get opinions on this cap badge please? I haven't been able to find a reference on it.

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Ed
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture British Cap Badge - Opinions Please   British Cap Badge - Opinions Please  

British Cap Badge - Opinions Please  

Default Re: British Cap Badge - Opinions Please

Dear Ed are you a collector or what? all I see from you is (Can I get opinions on this).
    You have shown some nice items. So are they all for sale?

My best Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

ETF please post your intentions on the items you post. What is it you are trying to achieve,,by these items except opinions. Are you buying these? Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

ETF
    ?

Larry and Eric...Good questions from both of you. I'll try to be concise with my reply. Yes, I am a collector. I am fairly new to collecting badges, medals, cloth insignia etc.. My expertise is in military handguns of WWII. I also collect Third Reich daggers and have moderate knowledge in that field. I am very green with medals and badges and try to read and study as much as I can about them as well as read and study on this forum. I recently started buying items on on line auctions in the UK. I will be returning home to the US in May but in the meantime have been buying items and lots sometimes containing items up to 25 or 30 pieces. I will bid on lots containing items I'm familiar with but often there are several items in the lot that I don't know what what they are. I will then post these items in the forum trying to get knowledge on what they are. Many of the items I have posted I will sell but wanted to know what they are in advance of posting for sale. Some items I will keep if they are in the area of what I collect. I am also not familiar with British badges or medals that are included in these lots.
    I hope that by posting these items for opinions that I'm not misusing the forum. If I am please let me know. I also have posted items with photos before I purchase them in an auction in order to avoid buying a fake. I hope this answers your questions. I am here to learn and I want to contribute as well. Please let me know if you have suggestions or recommendations for me.

Thank you again,
    Ed

Thankyou ETF for your understanding as near exact repeated questions draws attention to ones credibility. Do you have a link to your collection you can share with the rest of the forum,, I myself would like to see the fruits of your labor from the many posted "Opinions Please" threads. If I have missed this link,, then my apologies..but humor me as I may have missed that link. So far from what I have seen in your past threads,, should make for a mighty collection of some dynamic all around collectibles. Looking forward to it! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

ETF
    ?

Thank you Larry. I appreciate the sincere communication and feedback from yourself and others on the forum. It has made me think about how I can improve my posts instead of the repeated same question/s. I have a good number of items in my collection most of which have not been posted here. I unfortunately, do not have a link to my collection. I know that the photos I have posted on the forum are stored in my photo "bin" on the forum but I don't know if there's is way to get them onto a link. If there is a way it would be great if one of the members could tell me how to do it. I also have individual photos of most of my collection (jpeg) stored on my computer but they are also not on a link. I'll do some research on my end to figure out how to create a link. It's probably a good time to get a link going.

Thanks again and thank you for a great forum.
    Ed

Hello ETF,,This is not a hard task.... by starting a thread and posting photos,, you have already created a link,, just like you have already done with the photos you posted! So as a reference you can cut and paste your link anytime you want,, in the address bar above.... to show someone or refer to your past post by doing this procedure. Post your photos on a thread of your favorite collectible..and that will be your resource and link created. Regards larry
    here is a link from my collection located here on the WRF Early SA WKC Dienstdolch