Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

British Pacific Campaign Star

Article about: Hi Mark, Thats ok mate now you can study them and not get ripped off lol, it,s an easy mistake to make if you dont know and then loose your money. My son Mike has all eight stars in his coll

Default Re: British Pacific Campaign Star

Hi Mark,
    Thats ok mate now you can study them and not get ripped off lol, it,s an easy mistake to make if you dont know
    and then loose your money. My son Mike has all eight stars in his collection they look great displayed properly,
    Glad to help.
    Dave.

?

Heres a very good copy you got to be very careful could easy age this a little more even the v and w line up see link Air Crew Europe Star | eBay

Hi,
    If that is a copy it is the best iv ever seen, but on the other hand they are selling it as a copy, perhaps they dont know the difference. I would actually buy that one.
    dave.

?

Don't waste your money there's some very dangerous copy's that have been doing the rounds in the last few weeks it's 100% a copy

Hi,
    i know they have stepped up on the copies and now look near the originals, im not buying it but it would make a great gap filler.
    Dave.

I've used North East Medals as a valuable reference site for figuring out fakes vs originals when it came to collecting the other stars. Italy Stars are pretty low priced at the moment...I've seen them on ebay from anywhere between $15-25. The ACE, on the otherhand, theres actually an active auction right now where the base price is 100 Euro, but I'm sure that the price will go up from there. I'm confident that I'll be able to eventually find one for a low price, especially after my success with this Pacific Star.

Alex

?

You won't get an ACE for less then £200 IMO good luck though

Hello everyone,

My Pacific Star arrived in the mail today, and its beautiful The "E"'s middle dash is shorter than the top or bottom, the "VI" is connected, there are 4.5 dots on the crown, and there is the two-tone finish as seen from the side....Overall, I think I got an amazing deal for $35 (22 pounds)...What do you think? (sorry for the slightly blurry pics, I took them on my itouch)

Alex
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture British Pacific Campaign Star   British Pacific Campaign Star  

?

Hey Alex nice looking pacific campaign star post some better photos when you get a chance she is original IMO and is a dead match to mine.

Regards Mark K

4md
    ?

Nice pick up Alex, i have an original pacific star if you need one for comparison, good luck with getting the ACE

regards Paul

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast