Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

British Territorial Efficiency Medal Grouping

Article about: Hi When looking around some antique shops today I came across a Territorial Efficiency medal grouping. I didn't check the name and I can't remember the other medals , though there where five

Default British Territorial Efficiency Medal Grouping

Hi

When looking around some antique shops today I came across a Territorial Efficiency medal grouping. I didn't check the name and I can't remember the other medals , though there where five including the Territorial Efficiency medal, all of them in very good condition. I will be going back on Monday to get more details. The seller is asking £95.00, which in my opinion is about right (had a look though Ebay and dealers websites) though I will try and get the seller down to £85.00.

So, is it a good price?

Thanks

Cameron

Default Re: British Territorial Efficiency Medal Grouping

Sounds "ok" to me.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Yeah Cameron thats is a good price for the medal on its own!!!..Be careful mind a medal group & the Territorial medal could be a little too cheap.for 95 pounds...Take your book along & double check...If he has anymore let me know lol... Cheers Terry.

Hi

Cheers guys! I will be sure to check it over Terry, and if the seller has any spare I will give you a shout!

Cameron

Hi Cam,

P.M. me your address, I've got something for you!

And before anyone starts, it ain't got nothing to do with puppies or Werther's Originals....O.K.?

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Mr Big you will have to let us know at some point!!!!!!..because if you are giving out free medals,sweets or animals I wouldn't mind any of them.....Lol Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Mr Big you will have to let us know at some point!!!!!!..because if you are giving out free medals,sweets or animals I wouldn't mind any of them.....Lol Terry.
    Shut up and get in the van.....
    Attached Images Attached Images British Territorial Efficiency Medal Grouping 
    Last edited by big ned; 02-24-2013 at 06:00 PM.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Which version of the TA medal is it, George VI I assume? Also, did you note what regiment it was for? Sounds to probably be a good price, not great but not too expensive either and as you posted, about right. Mind you if it is for a good regiment, it mind be worth a bit more.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    Which version of the TA medal is it, George VI I assume? Also, did you note what regiment it was for? Sounds to probably be a good price, not great but not too expensive either and as you posted, about right. Mind you if it is for a good regiment, it mind be worth a bit more.
    Hi

When I pop back to the shop I will get some more details.

Cameron

Quote by big ned View Post
    Hi Cam,

P.M. me your address, I've got something for you!

And before anyone starts, it ain't got nothing to do with puppies or Werther's Originals....O.K.?

Regards, Ned.
    Goodness gracious!.....
    British Territorial Efficiency Medal Grouping

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast