Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Chinese Medal for Paratroopers of the 1946 War of Liberty

Article about: would like to hear opinions on this item...is it worth anything?...this is the first one of these i have seen,,,

Default Chinese Medal for Paratroopers of the 1946 War of Liberty

would like to hear opinions on this item...is it worth anything?...this is the first one of these i have seen,,,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Chinese Medal for Paratroopers of the 1946 War of Liberty  
    Attached Images Attached Images Chinese Medal for Paratroopers of the 1946 War of Liberty  Chinese Medal for Paratroopers of the 1946 War of Liberty 

Default Re: Chinese Medal for Paratroopers of the 1946 War of Liberty

oh my god, this is fake. your must remmber if china medal is not fake , it is must beautiful. most of them are silver, if it was used before 1949

szrek76
    ?

I think it's not really much truth there was no silver medals and the medal may be original, see here: Liaohsi Medal for the Struggle to Resist the United States of America and Support Korea, 1950-1953 or here: Chinese Medals ,was a lot of medals that were not beautiful or silver and patina on the medal will do not in two years but less than twenty years so can not unequivocally say whether this is false - could be oryginal

Hi, This is a fake medal not only because it's a crude replica manufactured about 50 years after the issuing date but also because that the simplified Chinese characters was invented after 1964, so it is impossible to use simplified chinese character on a 1946 medal right?"國民革命傘兵司令部1946.6贈" --see the difference?

Jonney