Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Credible Dealers

Article about: As a collector, I've often found myself going to the same site over and over again as they seem to be the only source that sells a variety of Canadian items from WWII. This website is german

Default Credible Dealers

As a collector, I've often found myself going to the same site over and over again as they seem to be the only source that sells a variety of Canadian items from WWII. This website is germanmilitaria, and while it is quite good, I am wondering if there are any other sources to buy items from. I'm specifically looking for British and Canadian items, but more specifically for a variety of badges and medals.

MAP
    ?

Ever try eMedals. They are based near Toronto I think. They have a large selection of Canadian militaria as well as many other countries (US, British, German, etc.)

As with any dealer they have sold a dud or two so you need to post all items first for authentication.

I have bought a few items from them in the past and all were legit and they were great to deal with. But I did my homework first. Something we all should do regardless if it is a dealer or private seller.

eMedals | Militarian & Historica | eMedals
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

CBH
    ?

The Collectors Guild has some Allied items, and have a good reputation.
    I believe they are out of New Brunswick.

A lesser-known dealer that I buy from frequently:

Home Page - World War Wonders

They focus mainly on Allied militaria, with a few German bits and bobs thrown in. Their scope is quite wide, from around the Boer War up to the modern day, but the bulk of their stuff is WWII-related. I've had some good bargains from them, to include an RAF Squadron Leader's jacket with all its original insignia for the princely sum of £75.

They list some very hard to find stuff on occasion. If you check back at the right time, you can grab one or two of the aforementioned bargains before they sell through.

Regards, B.B.

thanks for all of the recommendations, I will have to try these sources out.

CBH
    ?

Please post any items your not sure about, and best of luck in your collecting.

?

Hello Gentleman

look at this well known and excellent website:
    http://www.arcticmedals.com/page/page/3727538.htm

cordially
    Didier

Ik this is kind of an old post thread now, but what do you guys think of this website? The Canadian Soldier My friend showed me it yesterday. Has anyone tried it?

CBH
    ?

I have never purchased from them, but I do look through there items occasionally.
    One thing to note is the Halifax sword they have listed as a Canadian item , is most likely a British item.
    That they are marketing as a much rarer Canadian sword whereas it was most probably Halifax UK, not Nova Scotia.

That’s good to know. Thank you