Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Distinguished Service Cross for Review

Article about: Here she is, guys:

Thanks, Philip and Alex!

?

Very nice addition!!!
    I think you are right about adding the PH to that display. It would look awesome!!!! If you don't mind me asking . What did you trade for the DSC?
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Luv it Joe.....looks great nestled between the bronze and silver stars,great trade mate......

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Very nice addition!!!
    I think you are right about adding the PH to that display. It would look awesome!!!! If you don't mind me asking . What did you trade for the DSC?
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Thanks, Phil and Jake!

I traded a near relic front seam, fixed bale helmet shell with St. Claire liner and British P14 bayonet (garbage finds) and a Soviet medal from my junk drawer. Technically he got the better deal, but the helmet and bayonet I got for free and the medal only cost me $45.

I remember that lid,you showed here at WRF and i said i would of had it unfortunately i had nothing to trade oh well thats life.......at least you got something quite special out of the deal.......

That's All you had to pay for a DSC?? Is it numbered on the edge? (Good luck, btw, on picking up a CMH! lol)
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    That's All you had to pay for a DSC?? Is it numbered on the edge? (Good luck, btw, on picking up a CMH! lol)
    Not numbered, unfortunately. That would have added another $100 to the price, I'm sure.

Adding a MoH is an impossible dream. Buying/ selling them is highly illegal.

?

I see in the Veterans Day thread you added the PH to the Display. IT LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Thanks, Phil! I actually took that PH out of another display of mine... I'll probably keep it this way and put a new PH in that other display when I get the chance.

I never got the opportunity to snap some better photos (the glass ceiling in the rotunda where I set up for the Veterans Day event caused horrible glare). I'll be sure to post better photos of the display here tomorrow!

by far the distinguished service cross is my favorite medal of all

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast