Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Distinguished Unit Citation

Article about: hiya guys can anyone give me any info on this DUC is it WW2 & also from the pin style to me says British made any help is much appreciated

?

Question Distinguished Unit Citation

hiya guys

can anyone give me any info on this DUC is it WW2 & also from the pin style to me says British made any help is much appreciated
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Distinguished Unit Citation   Distinguished Unit Citation  

Distinguished Unit Citation   Distinguished Unit Citation  

Attached Images Attached Images Distinguished Unit Citation  Distinguished Unit Citation 

?

Default Re: Distinguished Unit Citation

here its is compared to a US made version.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Distinguished Unit Citation   Distinguished Unit Citation  

I would say Brit made too.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

cheers Ade do you know if its WW2 ?

I say yes.

Reason being there was a tailors shop in Loughborough which was cleared out back around 1989. I am 99.9% certain some like this was in the haul. The rest of the stuff was all WW2: several Para and Glider wings, Combat Infantrymans bars, various enlisted mans collar brass (Made in Birmingham). My mate bought them after much convincing from me that at £50 it was a good deal....
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

cheers again Ade

£50 would have been a bargain

It was and he was "umming and arring", so in the end I forced his hand and threatened to buy them myself. He now knows it was a good deal.

Cheers, Ade.