Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Faciat Georgius- USMC let George do it medal

Article about: picked this up on Sunday along with this 1st marine divisions whole military history in a large box this weekend. Served from 1928 to 1957, was a China marine in Shanghai fought all thru the

?

Default Faciat Georgius- USMC let George do it medal

Faciat Georgius- USMC let George do it medalFaciat Georgius- USMC let George do it medalpicked this up on Sunday along with this 1st marine divisions whole military history in a large box this weekend. Served from 1928 to 1957, was a China marine in Shanghai fought all thru the Pacific and retired a captain in 1957. everything from his boot camp picture in 1928 to his retirement papers were in the box that I bought from a great niece that didn't care. I have his medals, service record, ww2 dog tags and this was in a box. along with this was the certificate and documentation. he passed away in 1998 and his wife passed away last year. I know what it is and its not for sale but since I ask this forum a lot of questions and get great help, I knew some on here would appreciate this.Faciat Georgius- USMC let George do it medal

?

the arm is a little worn so the star and detail has been worn off