Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Found out after all these years where my pops war medals are....

Article about: Makes you wonder how many medals were never issued to soldiers. I spose most soldiers just wanted to get home to a normal life with there family .

Briiliant news! Well done!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Fathers medals

Nice to see a son who wants his fathers medals that were due him.Instead of wanting to sell them you have respect for your father.Well Done!

Thanks so much everyone. I will be posting images of them once i receive them They will be kept in the best condition possible Its a great day today and i know he would be proud

Well i just picked up the Australian defence medal and miniature. Nice little box etc . Will post up pictures tomorrow other 2 didn't come unless they come at different times? Will ring the ADF tomorrow

1 by Marc Russo (Australia), on Flickr

2 by Marc Russo (Australia), on Flickr

3 by Marc Russo (Australia), on Flickr

4 by Marc Russo (Australia), on Flickr

5 by Marc Russo (Australia), on Flickr

6 by Marc Russo (Australia), on Flickr

?

That's great work tailor marc. I'm just about to send the first letter in regards to my Wife's Grandfather's medals. How long did it take for you to get a reply?

Alex

Thanks Alex, took quite some time. Around 8-12 months. One you get the letter saying what medals are going to be issued then it will only take 2-3 months

Tailor Marc: Well done! And more power to you for all the effort and patience it took. Dwight

?

Wow, the wheels of government move slowly. I better get off my butt and do it sooner rather than later. At least its worth the wait.

Yep well worth the wait.
    I just got off the phone to Defence honour's and awards. I asked them about the other 2 medals. These 2 had to be signed off by the Govener General and was signed off last week and they are being made as i speak
    I will post pictures up as soon as i recieve them

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast