Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Found Purple heart In Garbage!!!!!!

Article about: I cant believe this. My friend is a Garbage man. He went to a dumpster in Downtown and He saw this in the garbage. He gave it to me and Is there a way to locate this Family since there is a

?

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Try contacting PURPLEHEARTSREUNITED.ORG

GLenn
    If the medal was engraved with a name, they can trace it, The serial numbers on these are Manufacturers numbers not Issue numbers. So there is no way to trace who it belong to. If this site does not find who it belongs to do they return it to the person who found it and has an interest in it?
    I didn't see what they do in that instance. Do they just keep it?
    It sounds like the OP has a true respect for this PH and knows what they are about.

Mr Potts did you try the phone numbers I showed?

SEmper Fi
    Phil

The box has the name of the soldier on the top cover ( see the first photos) that's if, that's the same guy. Yes I tried those and no luck! There was another member that gave me a number but it fell through also!. The hunt is on

I posted the story about this Purple Heart on my FB Page, which consists of my fellow army brats, it's already been shared 28 times, lol...
    cheers, Glenn

MAP
    ?

I posted the story about this Purple Heart on my FB Page, which consists of my fellow army brats, it's already been shared 28 times, lol...
    cheers, Glenn
    So we have an army of guys potentially looking. That's fantastic. What a story if we find him or his family.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

"The box has the name of the soldier on the top cover"

That might be the key. Give Glenn's posted site a try. They seem to have the resources to do the searching. I hope this has a great ending..
    Keep us informed MrPotts.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Will do .. thanks again for the support!

My Facebook Post concerning this Purple Heart has had 67 shares so far!!...My Army Brat Brethren are doing their part, so proud of everybody...!!
    cheers, Glenn

My Facebook Post concerning this Purple Heart has had 67 shares so far!!...My Army Brat Brethren are doing their part, so proud of everybody...!!
    cheers, Glenn
    Top man Glenn!....

hope this comes out ok after all the work of you lot.

My Facebook Post concerning this Purple Heart has had 112 Shares so far...I'm rather astounded!
    cheers, Glenn

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast