Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

French Foreign Legion collection of badges WW2 to Indochina

Article about: My small but growing collection of French Foreign Legion badges, mostly from the Indochina war. Each Badge has its own unique story.

Default French Foreign Legion collection of badges WW2 to Indochina

My small but growing collection of French Foreign Legion badges, mostly from the Indochina war. Each Badge has its own unique story.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture French Foreign Legion collection of badges WW2 to Indochina  

Great items David!

I like to read about the FFL but have no items

I have about 200 issues of 'Kepi Blanc' magazine from the 1980's

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

hello David.
    these items look great!!!!!!!!!
    i only have a book about FFL (the french foreign legion: a complete history by Douglas Porch).

Be careful : FFL = Forces Française Libres also...Free French Forces.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Thanks for the comments, i bought one Legion badge last summer and from there my collection just kept growing. I think French Foreign Legion badges are still relatively an unknown area to alot of collectors so i think this post should be interesting to old and new readers alike. If anyone has photos please feel free to post them up as well.

No, here in France I know that many people are looking for these badges.
    You have some made in factories by Drago....
    And the others made on the field, very rare, and they are looking for these local badges like fools!
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Here are some of my Kepi Blanc issues. There are hundreds of photos of items in wear.

Let me know what you are specifically looking for and I will post some

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture French Foreign Legion collection of badges WW2 to Indochina   French Foreign Legion collection of badges WW2 to Indochina  

French Foreign Legion collection of badges WW2 to Indochina   French Foreign Legion collection of badges WW2 to Indochina  

French Foreign Legion collection of badges WW2 to Indochina   French Foreign Legion collection of badges WW2 to Indochina  

French Foreign Legion collection of badges WW2 to Indochina  
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Very nice collection friend.