Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Looking for PFC Luther Evans Purple Heart

Article about: I would like to get the Purple Heart that was given to Luther Evans family . I know his family personality. I would like to give to his 88 year old sister Marie . Who ever has it please mess

?

Quote by Dusty Leslie View Post
    Listen here man I am no con artist and I know this family very well . Luther and his sister is from Florence ky , this is my girlfriends grandma and her great uncle . The 88 yr old with women is named Marie . and her and her family would like to have it back in there family . I am not a collector trying to cast a pity party to get a rare PH . I'm a man that cares about this family and would like to see what belongs to them returned to them . Like I said I am no con artist. My grandpas ww2 uniform and metals where stolen years back and I would give anything to have his stuff back, so I know how they feel . And luthers family would like to have his Ph back in there family . And I know the reason why the family doesn't have the PH now . The Reasons why is not gonna be posted on here for respect of the family
    OK big shot. How is it that the PH was sold off in the first place ?

Your girlfriends family should have thought about that when it was disposed of.

What they want now doesn't mean a damned thing including you or your girlfriend or the rest of the family.

Jody doesn't owe any of them anything.

If he decides he wants to break the grouping up, which he doesn't have to do, you do realize that you will have to BUY IT.

Sob stories aren't worth a cup of cold pi$$ to anyone.

The PH doesn't legally belong to them. It legally belongs to Jody you dimwit.

I understand what you guys are saying . His sister has the documents saying where he was MIA after the sinking and I'm pretty sure she has photos of her brother and possibly still has the letters that he wrote to her while is was deployed

Ok guys I'm not sure if the Ph was sold or givin away . But the medal was givin away or sold buy luthers Father the rest of the family didn't not want him to do that . Marie (his sister) loved her brother so much and would do anything if he was still alive . But he's not and that PH was givin to her family and was gotten rid of by her father against the wishes of the family

?

Try Medals of America... I am sure they can replicate anything to your liking.... I have actually been there a few times on business.... Good people..G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Ok guys I'm not sure if the Ph was sold or givin away . But the medal was givin away or sold buy luthers Father the rest of the family didn't not want him to do that . Marie (his sister) loved her brother so much and would do anything if he was still alive . But he's not and that PH was givin to her family and was gotten rid of by her father against the wishes of the family
    That says it in a nut shell sir.

The Father of the man killed was given the medal. It was to the father not "the family". It belonged to the Father and he legally got rid of the medal.

You keep making the statement "the family". What they seem to have Suddenly Coveted is not theirs to have.

Are all of the people in Kentucky imbeciles or just you ?

Thanks but I would really like to get the original returned back to them . And I can assure you that I'm not trying to con this man out of a PH . I have no disire to receive any money off the PH . I'm just trying to be a good person and return a medal that belongs to luthers family . I can honestly say if I had money tied up in a medal and the family requested it to be returned to them , I would return it to them without charging a dime because that's what's morally right .

Dude what's your deal . You don't see me ridiculing you. I got the upmost respect for the military and they're families and don't seek profit from their achievements or they're life . I'm just trying to do what's right and return it back to his sister . The family shouldn't suffer for what the father/grandfather done

Don't know why you need to ask "whoever has it".

Obviously, you know where the medal is, and the
    thread where it can be found - the family doesn't
    have it anymore because one of it's members
    sold it. No morality involved !

It is up to it's current owner to decide if he will
    part with it - and he is under No obligation
    to do so.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Thanks but I would really like to get the original returned back to them . And I can assure you that I'm not trying to con this man out of a PH . I have no disire to receive any money off the PH . I'm just trying to be a good person and return a medal that belongs to luthers family . I can honestly say if I had money tied up in a medal and the family requested it to be returned to them , I would return it to them without charging a dime because that's what's morally right .
    I am also sure that if every person that see's my collection had a "Moral" right to it I would have "Nothing"
    Let's be totally clear here... I wish you luck... We all make mistakes in life... Some can be repaired some cannot... I personally hope that you can understand that the lack of foresight or regard for the "Medal" may be
    in anger or personal anguish to some and to others an Honor.. This thread may have various views and comments.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I don't know the guy or if he even still has it so that's why I put whoever

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast