Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

MC case WW1???.

Article about: Steve excellent photos there..I'm liking the look of that medal & case it compliments each other very well..You have an outstanding set there . Do you know who it is awarded too?.because

?

Steve excellent photos there..I'm liking the look of that medal & case it compliments each other very well..You have an outstanding set there . Do you know who it is awarded too?.because that would be a bonus!...Thanks for posting such good pictures I appeiciate that.. Cheers Terry..

?

Hello Gents here is my MC case & repro cross as a stop gap. I have got the Missus to place them on my WW1 shelf & think it looks rather good until I can find a real cross it will do.. Cheers Terry MC case WW1???.MC case WW1???.

I have no idea who this box/case was awarded to.
    Empty MC cases are rather plentiful as the medals
    were usually mounted on bars for wear.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

I have my sights on a Cross just waiting to hear back from the gent who is selling it. So watch this space for a happy face or not!!! Cheers Terry.

The usual give away with fakes crosses is the ring between medal & suspenders (which should be oval & close coupled, also hole in back of cross should be cone shaped. Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2