Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Multi-Piece Combat Infantryman Badge for Review!

Article about: I picked up this piece a while ago and thought it was kind of unique that it consists of multiple pieces. To me, it looks like instead of issuing separate badges, the wreath was made to be a

Default Multi-Piece Combat Infantryman Badge for Review!

I picked up this piece a while ago and thought it was kind of unique that it consists of multiple pieces. To me, it looks like instead of issuing separate badges, the wreath was made to be attached to the badges held by soldiers already deemed to be Expert Infantrymen.

Multi-Piece Combat Infantryman Badge for Review!Multi-Piece Combat Infantryman Badge for Review!Multi-Piece Combat Infantryman Badge for Review!

?

Default Re: Multi-Piece Combat Infantryman Badge for Review!

These are commonly refered to as 2 piece combat infantry badges, quite hard to get. These were for soldier who got expert and did not want to pay for another badge, so they bought a wreath instead great pin very hard to get good find

This find looks to be pretty cool! May I ask were you got them? Are you going to put these items into your personal collection?

From Alex

As said above, Very nice pieces.
    Morris

Quote by shortbuss55 View Post
    This find looks to be pretty cool! May I ask were you got them? Are you going to put these items into your personal collection?

From Alex
    Hi Alex,

The CIB was found in the garbage. Yes, these are all in my collection.

?

The garbage!!!!!Crazy,I assume this has something to do with the family recycling business? what a great resource

Quote by kgrunt View Post
    The garbage!!!!!Crazy,I assume this has something to do with the family recycling business? what a great resource
    If you haven't seen my garbage find thread, check it out!!

?

I just did...Wow,crazy is not a strong enough word,good job with the kittens

Quote by kgrunt View Post
    I just did...Wow,crazy is not a strong enough word,good job with the kittens