Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My Campaign Stars

Article about: Thank you Leon

Default My Campaign Stars

Have almost all, just looking for an original Air Crew Star to replace the copy. Still have Aussie, Kiwi and Canadian service medals on my list.

My Campaign StarsMy Campaign StarsMy Campaign StarsMy Campaign StarsMy Campaign StarsMy Campaign StarsMy Campaign StarsMy Campaign StarsMy Campaign StarsMy Campaign StarsMy Campaign StarsMy Campaign StarsMy Campaign StarsMy Campaign StarsMy Campaign StarsMy Campaign StarsMy Campaign StarsMy Campaign StarsMy Campaign StarsMy Campaign StarsMy Campaign StarsMy Campaign StarsMy Campaign StarsMy Campaign StarsMy Campaign StarsMy Campaign StarsMy Campaign StarsMy Campaign StarsMy Campaign StarsMy Campaign Stars

?

very nice collection, especially the recent issue of the arctic star, regards george

Hi , an excellent collection , once you have found your Air Crew Europe , you will have to track down the various "bars" that could be awarded!! Leon.

A great collection! You should include the 5 WWI and prior stars as well! Now That would be a super collection grouping!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

I like them.

Thank you guys. I have a 1914-15 star as part of a named grouping. I knew there was a 1914 star, now I'll have to look up the others from ww1 and earlier. It never ends hehe I've looked at pics of some of the bars, and the copies range from bad to pretty close, I'd like to find some real ones to look at close up. Anyone have any pics they could share?

1914 Mons Star
    1896 Ashanti Star
    1880 Kabul to Kandahar Star
    1843 Gwalior Star
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Stinkpotpete View Post
    Thank you guys. I have a 1914-15 star as part of a named grouping. I knew there was a 1914 star, now I'll have to look up the others from ww1 and earlier. It never ends hehe I've looked at pics of some of the bars, and the copies range from bad to pretty close, I'd like to find some real ones to look at close up. Anyone have any pics they could share?
    Hi Pete , I have an original 8th Army bar knocking around spare so if you PM your address I will post it to you for free. I work for the Royal Mail so I have a load of stamps to use up from last Christmas!! Leon.

Thank you very much Leon, that's very kind Such great people on this site

Paul

Quote by Stinkpotpete View Post
    Thank you very much Leon, that's very kind Such great people on this site

Paul
    No problem Paul , it's on it's way now!! Leon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast