Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pakistan Independence Medal

Article about: Hello everyone. i Have this attributed medal and i am unsure of how to begin my research of the gentlemen awarded this medal or what any of the abbreviations mean. can anyone point me in the

Default Pakistan Independence Medal

Hello everyone. i Have this attributed medal and i am unsure of how to begin my research of the gentlemen awarded this medal or what any of the abbreviations mean. can anyone point me in the right direction? thanks for looking
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pakistan Independence Medal   Pakistan Independence Medal  

Pakistan Independence Medal   Pakistan Independence Medal  

Pakistan Independence Medal  

Default Re: Pakistan Independence Medal

Service number, followed by Rank of Lance Naik (Lance Corporal) then his name, Saleh Mohamed, I think you will find.

The last initials will be his unit. I cannot make these out clearly? What does it read?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

C.P.M.P are the last initials.

Does not ring any bells with me, sorry.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

thought i responded to you sooner.... thank you for all your help.

No worries. I still cannot figure out his unit.

Cheers, Ade.

neither can I =/ is it possible that he is in an artillery unit? i have found auction sites selling medals with the same unit under that title Dix Noonan Webb: Medals: Auction Archive: Search Catalogue Archive: Lot 1231, 2 Apr 04

Ehjaz
    ?

Hi,

It's Corps of Pakistan Military Police (CPMP)

Hi Ehjaz, welcome to the forum! And thanks for the info

Cheers, Ade.

Hello Ehajz, thank for your help! this has been a mystery for the longest time. i didn't realize there were any reply's to this thread until today...silly me. you would happen to know how i could research this man would you?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast