Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Rare Bletchley Park Medal that Belongs to a Friend

Article about: Here is one of the very rare Bletchley Park Medals Issued to a Friend that Worked at Camp X here in Ontario. She was part of the Camp X Historical Society at the Same time I was, I ran the s

?

Default Rare Bletchley Park Medal that Belongs to a Friend

Here is one of the very rare Bletchley Park Medals Issued to a Friend that Worked at Camp X here in Ontario.
    She was part of the Camp X Historical Society at the Same time I was, I ran the small and now gone Camp X Museum in Whitby Ontario, and I was the one that found most of the SOE stuff for that Museum.
    I still give talks on Camp X once in awhile to school groups and Cadet corps, I also put on large displays of original and home made repros of some SOE item.

Anyway Evelyn is now not in very good health, nearly blind and her body is giving out, but her mind is still sharp.
    We still talk to her when she calls, as we cannot call her.

I believe this was the first of these Medals given to a Canadian.

You can find out more about these medals with a Goggle search

Sorry for the quality of the photos, this was the last time I used my then dieing Camera

Photos of my private tour of the "Park" is on a thread in the Gold Members section

Dean O
    Canada

Rare Bletchley Park Medal that Belongs to a FriendRare Bletchley Park Medal that Belongs to a FriendRare Bletchley Park Medal that Belongs to a FriendRare Bletchley Park Medal that Belongs to a FriendRare Bletchley Park Medal that Belongs to a FriendRare Bletchley Park Medal that Belongs to a Friend

?

That is a unique award.

?

Thank you for show a rarely seen award!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

its well deservered but a bit late.