Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

silver star purple heart bundle

Article about: i found this i want to be sure they are authentic before i buy are they ww2? Korea? Vietnam? they want around \\$400 usd

Default Re: silver star purple heart bundle

As far as the Silver Star Medal, it is my opinion that it is probably Vietnam War production or even later. The engraving is NOT official government engraving, rather it has been privately engraved.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

is the star authentic and can you help me find info on this man ps. im in high school and a graduate is coming to talk to us he is a cmoh winner and served 2 tours in korea and 4 in Vietnam. i want to ask him for his autograph after he gives a speech or would that be dishonorable???

Dear St. Thomas Community,

I wanted to alert you to a very special opportunity on Friday, August 13, to honor a true hero. David McNerney ’49 will be in attendance as we screen the documentary, Honor in the Valley of Tears, that chronicles the Congressional Medal of Honor he earned. Click here to view the trailer of this powerful film.

McNerney '49 reached the rank of 1st Sergeant in the U.S. Army and served two tours of duty in the Korean War and four tours of duty in Vietnam.

He is a member of the first induction class in the St. Thomas Hall of Honor in 1976. The film will be shown at 6:30 p.m. in Cemo Auditorium
    Attached Images Attached Images silver star purple heart bundle 

do you think i should go with the $85 ph

i met him and i talked to him alot he gave me, me only, thr cmoh society coin. It is now my most prized posession. The sad news is that he has lung cancer and is not supposed to live past september, so can you guys pray for him?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2