Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Stuck finding history on these medals

Article about: Hello Gents Iv recently pulled one of those old mystery boxes out of the cupboard and going through it Iv managed to get through a number of them but 4 of them have stumped me. any help woul

Default Stuck finding history on these medals

Hello Gents
    Iv recently pulled one of those old mystery boxes out of the cupboard and going through it Iv managed to get through a number of them but 4 of them have stumped me. any help would be much appreciated.
    Can anyone help me ID them ??
    kindest regards
    Hamish

Bottom right commemorates the coronation of King Edward VII in 1902, though he became monarch in 1901. top right appears to be some sort of USA & Italy commemorative, possibly WWI, no idea on the other two.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thanks Jerry B, I figured that as well for the US/Italian WW1 area cooperation medal. Have looked through a million web pages and cant not find a dammed thing about it or it ribbon color's.

The flag on that top right item, looks more similar to, although not identical to, the Mexican flag than it does to the Italian flag, and the style of the eagle looks very similar to the style of the eagle on the pre revolutionary Mexican flag.