Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Superb British Miniature Medal bar

Article about: Hi Guys, this one came into work yesterday. I thought that I would share it with you here. At present I am trying to ID the potential owner, who must have had a senior rank. British Miniatur

Default Superb British Miniature Medal bar

Hi Guys, this one came into work yesterday. I thought that I would share it with you here.

At present I am trying to ID the potential owner, who must have had a senior rank.

British Miniature Medal Bar with eight medals: Order of Bath, Order of St Michael & St George, India General Service Medal 1854 with Burma 1885-1887 clasp, Queen South Africa Medal with Johannesburg, Orange Free State and Cape Colony Clasps, Kings South Africa Medal with 1901 & 1902 clasps, 1914-15 Star, War Medal and Victory Medal with Mentioned in Despatches Oakleaf emblem. Reverse with red cloth backing and has military outfitters label for "Hunt & Roskell Ltd, 25 Old Bond Street. To the King".

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Superb British Miniature Medal bar   Superb British Miniature Medal bar  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Clearly a distinguished servant of the British Empire.

That is a beauty to be sure. Certainly a distinguished person, any luck with attribution yet?

Sadly I never was able to figure out who they were awarded to.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!