Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

US Distinguished service medal

Article about: Hello, I recently found a soldiers medal (finally...) after a long search. Now I would like to buy this Distinguished service medal. Is this a good/original medal? Unfortunately it doesn't c

?

Default US Distinguished service medal

Hello,

I recently found a soldiers medal (finally...) after a long search. Now I would like to buy this Distinguished service medal.

Is this a good/original medal? Unfortunately it doesn't come with its original coffin box...

Thanks,kind regards

US Distinguished service medalUS Distinguished service medalUS Distinguished service medalUS Distinguished service medalUS Distinguished service medalUS Distinguished service medal

?

Looks good to me, a very nice example. The lapel pins are quite tough to find, so that is a bonus

I agree looks good. The correct coffin box shouldn’t be too hard to find either.

MAP
    ?

I've been after one of these (for Army, Navy) for a while too. Haven't found one yet.

But this looks like a good Slot Brooch example to me.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thank you for the reply guys,it arrived today

Cheers!

US Distinguished service medalUS Distinguished service medalUS Distinguished service medal

Amazing collection and nice display. Thanks for share!

MAP
    ?

very very nice!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thank you guys