Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Would this be considered Sweet Heart Jewelry?

Article about: My wife recently received a necklace from her Father's estate that I wanted to share. What strikes me is the extreme fine detail of the piece; I've seen lazer cut pieces with less details. H

?

Default Would this be considered Sweet Heart Jewelry?

My wife recently received a necklace from her Father's estate that I wanted to share. What strikes me is the extreme fine detail of the piece; I've seen lazer cut pieces with less details.

Her Father bought this necklace, while stationed in Austria in 1945, for his Mother.

Would this be considered Sweet Heart Jewelry?Would this be considered Sweet Heart Jewelry?

She also received this broach that opens to reveal several photos. She has no idea who the people in the photos are. Can someone shed some light on the broach? War time piece?

Would this be considered Sweet Heart Jewelry?Would this be considered Sweet Heart Jewelry?
    Last edited by gbalke; 01-01-2013 at 03:36 AM.

?

Default Re: Would this be considered Sweet Heart Jewelry?

The first piece would not qualify. The second piece would be considered patriotic rather than sweeheart jewelry.

Default Re: Would this be considered Sweet Heart Jewelry?

I do seem to recall there was a bloke from Linz who was very fond of his mother...