Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Ww2 soldiers medal named & numbered

Article about: Hello how rare is the Soldiers medal medals and what would be the value I could not find anything to get a ball park figure thank you for your time and help Here is the medal I am talking ab

?

Default Ww2 soldiers medal named & numbered

Hello

how rare is the Soldiers medal medals and what would be the value
    I could not find anything to get a ball park figure
    thank you for your time and help

Here is the medal I am talking about
    and the info
    thanks to a few members for finding this info

Harrison, Gordon, PVT, 35209651, 33d Technical School Squadron, USA. For heroism displayed in rescuing a soldier from a burning airplane at Lowry Field, Colo., November 27, 1941. While an enlisted man was working in a confined space below the floor of the turret gunner's compartment of a B-18A airplane, a burst of flame occurred, surrounding him and igniting his clothes and hands. PVT Harrison, with utter disregard for his own personal safety, seized the enlisted man and threw him through the door clear of the airplane, thereby saving his life. Residence at enlistment: Dunbar, W. Va.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ww2 soldiers medal named & numbered   Ww2 soldiers medal named & numbered  

Ww2 soldiers medal named & numbered  

Hi Tony...this medal is worth that extra few bucks...numbered and named with citation information, im collecting US medals for a long time now and i have never seen one of this quality, named, numbered 778...condition is great ...homemade repair on the stitching i see no problem with that....they dont come up for sale that often...you can get a ww2 one in box with ribbon bar, lepal pin for around 110/140$ to make up a complete set....i would pay $250/300 for this medal, no problem....you will never have to upgrade it....you can always earn more money.....darren

?

Hi Darrenj40

thanks for the help and info I really appreciate it
    thanks again
    Tony