Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

ATS Sports medal

Article about: Hiya, these were semi official sports medals given out to girls of the ATS who took part in sports competitions. Different types can be found. The medal is bronze and features the ATS cap ba

Default ATS Sports medal

Hiya, these were semi official sports medals given out to girls of the ATS who took part in sports competitions. Different types can be found.

The medal is bronze and features the ATS cap badge design on one side, while in this case the reverse features the Anti-Aircraft Command bow & arrow insignia.

This medal was given to runners up in a Netball Tournament organised by the 1st Group of AA Command in 1946.

I always wanted one of these after a Veteran friend showed me hers!

Cheers, Lez.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ATS Sports medal   ATS Sports medal  

Default Re: ATS Sports medal

As I have just been showing the ATS sports kit, I thought I would bring this old thread back up.

Cheers, Lez.

Default Re: ATS Sports medal

Very attractive medal Lez thanks for bringing this thread back to life I have enjoyed looking at your items.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]