Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Australian Colour Patches

Article about: Hi Fellas, I thought someone might find these pages helpful.I know how hard it is to find info and photos of Australian Colour Patches,from personal experience. I just want to share the know

Default Australian Colour Patches

Hi Fellas,
    I thought someone might find these pages helpful.I know how hard it is to find info and photos of Australian Colour Patches,from personal experience.
    I just want to share the knowledge.
    Mick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Australian Colour Patches   Australian Colour Patches  

Australian Colour Patches  

Default Re: Australian Colour Patches

Cheers Mick, this kind of info is always handy. I would love an original 2/4 th infantry battalion colour patch ( white over green) and an origin 2/4th machine gun battalion colour patch. I've looked but no luck so far.

Cheers Sandgroper,
    Good luck with those Patches Mate.
    regards from a Bananabender.

Great info Mick, thanks for showing this, as these are something I know little about. I have seen some for sale but never knew what units they represent.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Mick,

Was wondering if you could give some information on genuine v reproduction Aussie WW2 patches. Seems there are so many sellers out there purporting to sell genuine WW2 patches but no one seems to be able to outline what is real and what is post war. I have quite a few but feel like moving onto something else as I have no idea what is real. I have some genuine ones from uniforms etc which I use a control examples. Am I right in suggesting that anything with white thread is possibly post war?

Tough call on these as they are of simple mfg. as to white thread I wouldn't say definitely post war, see my original attached 6th div sigs patch, it has white thread in the center.