Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

a big patch weekend

Article about: I know a lady that is a antique dealer that puts stuff away for me and she called and said she had some stuff. I was very happy with the Marine Corps patches. If you look at the back of the

?

Default Re: a big patch weekend

a couple more items i didn't post.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture a big patch weekend   a big patch weekend  

a big patch weekend  

?

Nice finds. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

?

Thanks Rich A . I figured I had to step up you were getting all the good stuff . Gary

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    I also picked up a very nice Japanese helmet but I can't play with that untill Christmas . Thanks again guys for looking . Gary
    What can you tell us about the Japanese helmet? I can't wait to see it!

?

Why do we have to wait till Christmas( I sound like my Kids). I would also be very interested in seeing them. I have 2 Japanese helmets(Shells), But they were given to other countries after the war and I think that is what I have because of the added chin strap attchments that were added to one of them. Can't wait to see them!!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Well I have to wait till Christmas for the helmet because my wife was with me when I bought it and enough said. The helmet has its star its a little rough but the liner is still there. And it has a name on it. The helmet is a little rough but it came from an island . Gary

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    Well I have to wait till Christmas for the helmet because my wife was with me when I bought it and enough said. The helmet has its star its a little rough but the liner is still there. And it has a name on it. The helmet is a little rough but it came from an island . Gary
    Type 90 or Civil Defense/ last ditch?

?

Type 90

Hi Gary, that is a great buy!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Hi Ade thanks its been awhile for a good buy . I can't wait to post the helmet. Gary

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2