Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

British & Canadian trade items?

Article about: I am getting these in a trade and wondered if anyone has an opinion, originality, date etc.... The system wont let me upload two other pictures, even though I made them less than half a meg.

Default British & Canadian trade items?

I am getting these in a trade and wondered if anyone has an opinion, originality, date etc....

The system wont let me upload two other pictures, even though I made them less than half a meg.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture British & Canadian trade items?   British & Canadian trade items?  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Default Re: British & Canadian trade items?

All looks WW2 and original to me.

The RCASC group is mostly unissued Canada home service insignia, the green diamonds being Pacific Command, principally the West Coast defences. The white chevron is an upside-down service stripe.

Rob

Thanks Rob.

System still wont let me upload two more photos.

Still not letting me upload the other photos.
    Last edited by Jerry B; 07-01-2012 at 02:18 PM.
    Regards,

Jerry

They have arrived and also included some free stuff, the medal bar and the photograph.

Some British items, two shoulder titles to the RAOC (royal army ordinance corps) and one for the Worcestershire infantry regiment, a cap badge for the East Yorkshire regiment, then Canadian items, a cap badge and two cloth shoulder titles to the Royal Canadian Ordinance Corps and a group of Canada titles, Royal Canadian Army Service Corps titles, Pacific area formation patches, GS patches and a service chevron. Also included were two free items, an unknown medal bar (which I will search for when I have more time) and a very nice photo, of a Luftwaffe NCO with lots of medals and showing his flight boots.

It has done something strange with one of the pics, again
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture British & Canadian trade items?   British & Canadian trade items?  

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jerry B; 07-09-2012 at 12:52 PM.
    Regards,

Jerry

Hi Jerry, the medal bar is US: Good conduct (red/white one) and the European African Middle Eastern Campaign medal.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Jerry, the medal bar is US: Good conduct (red/white one) and the European African Middle Eastern Campaign medal.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks Ade. They were familiar and I knew they were not British or Canadian.
    Regards,

Jerry