Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Family heirloom ...

Article about: Hello...it's me...again, My family has been part of the United States armed forces since WW1... My great grandfather served in WW2 my grandfather in Korea and in Vietnam, cousins in Iraq, gr

Default Family heirloom ...

Hello...it's me...again,
    My family has been part of the United States armed forces since WW1... My great grandfather served in WW2 my grandfather in Korea and in Vietnam, cousins in Iraq, great uncles in the navy WW2 Afghanistan, Kosovo...and also from the Luxembourgish side of my family...now back to the actual question...since they were proud Soldiers they also had their military rings...always and we've got a couple of them in our safe but the other day I stumbled upon this ring among other service related items... It's Army but looks to be post WW2 and I'm trying to figure out who's it might have been so I wanted to know if anyone by chance knows what era this ring is? I'd greatly appreciate it.
    Moreover I've been wearing the military ring of Maj. George Ogilvie (83rd infantry WW2) for a while know...but I'm afraid some people might see this as stolen valor...is this true ...because I'm only wearing it as support to the US armed forces and Ogilvie...has anyone here served? I would greatly appreciate a few opinions...thx in advance and thank you for your service!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Family heirloom ...   Family heirloom ...  

Family heirloom ...   Family heirloom ...  

Family heirloom ...