Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Gemsco wings? Originals?

Article about: Hi I'm new to the forum and looking for some advice on 2 pairs of wings I bought at a flee market \\$30 for both. Both are market Gemsco NY 1 has a working pin and catch is hallmarked "St

bwingpilot
    ?

Default Gemsco wings? Originals?

Hi I'm new to the forum and looking for some advice on 2 pairs of wings I bought at a flee market $30 for both. Both are market Gemsco NY 1 has a working pin and catch is hallmarked "Sterling" and "Gemsco N.Y." the other is missing its pins and is hallmarked "Gemsco NY" only. What do you guys think are there legit? Does anyone know anything about the company Gemsco NY? I can't seem to find any info on the maker?!?! Any idea how much $$ they are worth? Any advice would be great thanks!!!!!!!!Gemsco wings? Originals?Gemsco wings? Originals?Gemsco wings? Originals?Gemsco wings? Originals?Gemsco wings? Originals?

Are these wings 2 inches or 3 inches? Gemsco made tons of insignia for the military-wings, hat badges, collar insignias, etc. It is a well known company. I am seeing nothing amiss on either pair, but wings are not my specialty. You should contact our member here "Walkwolf". If anyone can tell you definitively, it would be Steve!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Welcome to the forum!

They look fine to me.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!