Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Info on ribbon bar

Article about: Need some help !!!! 3 place ribbon bar start with good conduct, than the yellow ,i thought it was american defense service(with blue white red) stripes on the end, until i noticed the color

Default Info on ribbon bar

Need some help !!!! 3 place ribbon bar start with good conduct, than the yellow ,i thought it was american defense service(with blue white red) stripes on the end, until i noticed the color stripes were different on this bar they are red white blue....the last one i cannot find ????????.......thanks......dave h
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Info on ribbon bar   Info on ribbon bar  

Info on ribbon bar   Info on ribbon bar  

Info on ribbon bar  
    Last edited by SADolch; 09-15-2013 at 12:32 AM. Reason: ADD PHOTO

I'm stumped too!!! outright!!!

ROTC perhaps?
    cheers, Glenn

?

Maybe they just messed the colors up, this one appears to be theater made I have seen them before where they put the wrong color on the ribbon bar

Not sure either faded off color ETO type campaign with two battle stars? timothy

?

I agree with timothy.

I too agree - Good Conduct, American Defense, and ETO.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by timothy View Post
    Not sure either faded off color ETO type campaign with two battle stars? timothy
    Quote by BUNA View Post
    I agree with timothy.
    I have to agree and disagree.....I agree there is a little fading but on the the left side of the Bar...( Red and white stripes )...on the right hand side of the bar..the colors are " Brilliant " and No fading at all.... I have personally held this in my hand last night during a visit with Dave. The construction is correct also for this ribbon bar.
    As far as the identity of this particular award bar..is a mystery. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

ETO - what other ribbon has brown at the edges
    and allows battle stars ?

Note the 'green' shade for the colours of Italy
    on the left.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Thanks guys..........steve i guess they didn't have green thread and they also reversed the tri colors on the right side of the bar
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Info on ribbon bar