Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Leicestershire shoulder boards

Article about: Hello, I live in Leicester for my studies and I want to take my souvenirs as you understand! I found these two beauties but I need to know before buying them if they are WW2 made examples! T

Default Leicestershire shoulder boards

Hello,
    I live in Leicester for my studies and I want to take my souvenirs as you understand! I found these two beauties but I need to know before buying them if they are WW2 made examples!
    Thanks for your help falks!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Leicestershire shoulder boards   Leicestershire shoulder boards  

Someone guys??

No british insignia experts online?

I assume you are in a hurry to buy these, but this is not an on demand service.

They are shoulder titles not shoulder boards.

They appear from the small pics you posted to be original C. WWII glue backed titles.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thank you Jerry! Yes I'm on a bit of a hurry to buy these but I meant no offence! I just wanted to threw the post back in the top every now and then for members to be able to see, that's all! Thank you for your reply!!

(small photos? they appear large sized to me)

CBH
    ?

Jerry was referring to when you click on said photos , they are smaller then in forum example .

I would assume these are not that hard to find and should not be that expensive.

yo must remember that this is a quiet section of the forum and allowing for time differences and other interests then you will only get a quick response in many cases if you are lucky, otherwise you just have to wait.

As regards the images, I want to see pics posted that are the full 1mb that the forum uploader allows and the bigger the pics the better the opinion you are likely to get.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Leicestershire shoulder boards   Leicestershire shoulder boards  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.