Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

my last chance, help !! TSS signal badge

Article about: Hello I posted it on several forums, nobody knows ?? german made for sure pass badge, probably Gentlemen, you're my last chance, many thanks for answers cordially Didier

?

Default my last chance, help !! TSS signal badge

Hello
    I posted it on several forums, nobody knows ??
    german made for sure
    pass badge, probably

Gentlemen, you're my last chance, many thanks for answers
    cordially
    Didier

looks naval,training ship signals.staff badge.poss USA.

The flags belong represent US signal corps. This is since its an staff or instructors badge they are usally hard to find I will keep digging

well got part way there.

?

Hello Gentlemen
    many thanks for helping me
    cordially
    Didier

copied from different forum

Unknow Signal Corps Insignia - DISTINCTIVE UNIT INSIGNIA / UNIT CRESTS - U.S. Militaria Forum

"The ASMIC Motto List states "TSS w/ STAFF = US Army Sig Sch, Europe".

and

"Instructor badge. In October 1945, the Signal School in Naples moved. It was activated on 1 November 1945 at Neuendettelsau, Bavaria, to train United States military personnel in the operation and maintenance of communications equipment and systems used throughout the European Theater. In February 1946, the School moved to Ansbach, Bavaria, occupying the Gneisenau Kaserne. Gneisanau Kaserne was later renamed Barton Barracks.

Then on 15 February 1958, the Signal School moved to Prinz Heinrich Kaserne at Lenggries, Germany, consolidating with the Quartermaster School.

The Communications-Electronics Department was located at Flint Kaserne, Bad Toelz, south of Munich, originally activated, in Germany, 20 October 1945.

Throughout the next 40 years the school's name and organization continued to change, as commitments and force structure in Europe fluctuated. See: Monthly Historical Journal, HQ 6614th MTOUSA Signal School Detachment (OVHD), 5 Oct 45, p.2; and, Europe's Signal Schoolhouse, by Capt David E. Hunter-Chester, ARMY COMMUNICATOR, Winter 1986 issue."