Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Need help with unknown "US" insignia

Article about: I could move it to the insignia part of the forum?

Default Need help with unknown "US" insignia

i got this hat pin at an auction or so i was told it is a hat pin was wondering what it is and what it goes too
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help with unknown "US" insignia   Need help with unknown "US" insignia  

Default Re: need help with a hat pin

What size is it? Looks more like a collar disc to me? But, having said that, I have never seen one made like this before?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

its about 1 inch and 3 8ths i put it up to a collar disc and it is bigger then the collar disc

also in the picture of the back of the pin or what ever it is one of the things that would hold it on to what ever it was attached to is snapped off

Then I am stumped!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Then I am stumped!
    haha me too i was told it was a WWII hat pin but i was thinking maybe it could be WWI or i have no idea haha i hope someone will tho

Wonder if it is older than I was thinking and off horse tack or similar? Guessing again.....

Wonder if it is older than I was thinking and off horse tack or similar? Guessing again.....

do you have any pictures or ways of looking them up

No sorry......

No sorry......
    thats alright thanks for the help maybe someone els will have a clue to what this might be if you have any more guesses ill be glad to hear them

hey is there some where els this could be posted where it might have better luck

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast