Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

New book - British "Badges on Battledress"

Article about: 'saw this, 'thought of the Forum (I've also posted it in Uniforms). 1,200 pages and thousands of badges........and 2 volumes..... ....'just saying.....

Default New book - British "Badges on Battledress"

'saw this, 'thought of the Forum (I've also posted it in Uniforms). 1,200 pages and thousands of badges........and 2 volumes.....

New book - British "Badges on Battledress"New book - British "Badges on Battledress"

....'just saying.....

are you on commission mate....?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Nope...'wish I was!

.........I saw a draft a while ago and it blew me away.....even tho I'm not a Badge man. JM's other books are great.

I guess I should've named the thread "Badgeonzearmenhaffen" and it'd get more views! :-)

I would like a copy of the two volumes as I am sure it will be a master work but in the short term it is too pricey for me. however I recently picked up two books that are in the same category, both being short print run, the last word on the subject books and I got both for c.50% of the going rate so as with many items it is a matter of playing the waiting game.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.