Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread

Article about: Hi guys! I have decided to start collecting patches. I don't want anything too fancy, but I do want a complete set. "Complete" in my book is: Every infantry, airborne, and armored

Default ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread

Hi guys!

I have decided to start collecting patches. I don't want anything too fancy, but I do want a complete set. "Complete" in my book is:

Every infantry, airborne, and armored division.
    Every army.
    All of the command/defense patches.
    Every air force.

So, I'll start off with the ones I already own as well as my recent pickups. Here's a nice bullion Army Air Forces patch that I got with a 14th Air Force grouping:

- - Updated - -

A China-Burma-India felt patch that came in the same group:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread   ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread  

ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread   ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread  

Default Re: ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread

Second Army
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread   ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread  

2nd Infantry Division, 6th Infantry Division, and 11th Airborne Division (Is the 11th Abn. one from WWII? I'm not sure...)

15th Air Force, 44th Infantry Division, and 63rd Infantry Division

88th Infantry Division and Army Air Forces

RZM
    ?

You're off to a good start, Mo! That Airborne patch isn't an easy one to find. I have a few patches laying around somewhere. If I can find them, I'll send them to you.

?

I am sorry to say the 11th Airborne is a reproduction I to have begun to collect patches I started over a year ago and I am close to having 1000 patches in patch collecting it is addictive there are so many variations and they are usually very cheap

Interesting! Will you be branching into the different eras as well? WWI, for example, has some very striking and desirable patches to be had..
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by gel65 View Post
    I am sorry to say the 11th Airborne is a reproduction I to have begun to collect patches I started over a year ago and I am close to having 1000 patches in patch collecting it is addictive there are so many variations and they are usually very cheap
    I was bound to buy a fake sooner or later! It was only a couple of dollars, anyway. I figured it probably was fake since the tab was not separate.

Quote by RZM View Post
    You're off to a good start, Mo! That Airborne patch isn't an easy one to find. I have a few patches laying around somewhere. If I can find them, I'll send them to you.
    Thanks man! I'll pay you for them of course.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast