MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread

Article about: Hi guys! I have decided to start collecting patches. I don't want anything too fancy, but I do want a complete set. "Complete" in my book is: Every infantry, airborne, and armored

Default Re: ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread

ObKrieger the 11th airborne fought in the pacific theather first action Leyte, Phillipines My uncle who was in Pacific talked about them a lot he spent a lot of time at Luzon, Phillipines Rod Serling the writer for the old Twlight Zone series if you remember served in the 11th airborne in pacific. Just a little info on them. I work with a guy who's dad was with them in Korea also. timothy

ObKrieger the 11th airborne served in the pacific first action Leyte and phillipines my Uncle was on Luzon and talked about them Rod Serling the old Twilight Zone writer served with them in WW2 Pacific I work with a guy who's dad was with a form of them in Korea war. Just a little info. timothy

?

Collecting is a drug

The 11th Airborne is indeed one of my favorite units.

I can't decide what patch design I like the most. I think my favorites would have to be the 2nd Infantry, 17th Airborne, 34th Infantry, 103rd, 104th, and 135th 'Phantom' Airborne.

?

Hello Mo you are coming along nicely with your patch collection. Where do you get most of your patches from, If you do not mind me asking

Quote by gel65 View Post
    Hello Mo you are coming along nicely with your patch collection. Where do you get most of your patches from, If you do not mind me asking
    Ebay mostly... unless you have a better source for me? haha

?

No I also do ebay more selling than buying

?

Hey guys, looking at the flea market must be the best

Hi folks! I got a few new ones in the mail today. However, I am concerned about the authenticity of these three. They just don't look 'snowy' enough to me. They smell old, though. Any thoughts?

The red keystone is for the 28th Infantry Division, the red bull is for the 34th Infantry Division, and the other one is for the 27th Infantry Division.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread   ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread  

ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread   ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread  

Third Army and another free 9th Corps...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread   ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread  

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast