Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread

Article about: Hi guys! I have decided to start collecting patches. I don't want anything too fancy, but I do want a complete set. "Complete" in my book is: Every infantry, airborne, and armored

Default Re: ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread

Three 5th I.D. patches which came together and a nice 8th I.D. patch.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread   ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread  

ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread   ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread  

?

You're very impatient
    These three may be original you need a black light to detect, but not these nice.
    9 corps is a nice , you can choose just the same or green back next time.
    Regards Daniel

Hey guys, that second 9th Corps patch I got will go to the first person who would like it. They are plentiful and I already have one. Just shoot me a PM and I will ship it to you.

Hey guys, can any of you tell me anything about these patches from these pics? I am only interested in buying the 94th I.D., 82nd Airborne, and 17th Airborne patches. I am waiting on better pics.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread   ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread  

ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread   ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread  

?

Can you show a picture of the back of the airborne training school with the red airborne arc, if it is real it, it is a real hard to find patch it is for an engineers regiment

Quote by gel65 View Post
    Can you show a picture of the back of the airborne training school with the red airborne arc, if it is real it, it is a real hard to find patch it is for an engineers regiment
    I requested a photo of that one. It's $12 so I told him I'd take it if it's good. How do the other ones look?

Got it!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread  

?

Damn, nice snag on that patch man, i saw it up on facebook and I was too late to get it.
    Ryan

?

Looks like a repro, I would go for the 13th 17th 82nd and the 84th also the 48th armored is a good one

?

94th not take.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast