Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread

Article about: Hi guys! I have decided to start collecting patches. I don't want anything too fancy, but I do want a complete set. "Complete" in my book is: Every infantry, airborne, and armored

Perhaps it looks something like this?

Beautiful Bullion US Army Europe Patch | eBay
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread  

Yes the same but not exactly like my dads..maybe there were varied makers of these patches?..as the blue background was much darker and the rainbow higher up on the patch. the silver was silver in color. I think possibly there were maybe other patch makers contracted to make these. What does the community think..as I have seen varied part types ( In daggers ) of the same configuration produced and distributed to other producers to make quota. Any thoughts? Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

There are so many variations of this patch in the color some of the ones I have seen are actually purple. About the makers there were tons of company's that made these patches just about any german insignia shop post war made these patches during the occupation period

A few variations....................large embroidered black ....small wool black....small embroidered blue...............Large bullion trim outlined with Berlin District....................Dave H

Larry....had problem with Verision Fios, will call you on Thursday....................Dave H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread   ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread  

OD Border 78th Infantry Division:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread   ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread  

7th Army, 85th Infantry, and 82nd Airborne

ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread   ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread  

32nd Infantry, 70th Infantry, and a nice 4th Corps greenback

29th and 9th Infantry Divisions

You are picking up some really nice patches Mo.........!

The 70th Division patch has been a favourite of mine
    since I was 7 or 8 years old.
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    You are picking up some really nice patches Mo.........!

The 70th Division patch has been a favourite of mine
    since I was 7 or 8 years old.
    Thanks! I really like it too. I always get it mixed up with the 84th Division patch, though.

Fun fact about the 70th Division patch: I'm not sure if you already knew this, but the fir tree in the 70th patch represents the men of the 91st division who were taken when the 70th was originally created.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast