Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread

Article about: Hi guys! I have decided to start collecting patches. I don't want anything too fancy, but I do want a complete set. "Complete" in my book is: Every infantry, airborne, and armored

Got a new 11th Airborne patch to replace the reproduction I had...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread   ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread  

How do you tell a real first pattern 94TH....the one with the black border which has Pilgrim with a raised effect.. or the other with a greenish border and a less raised Pilgrim...........Dave H

check the variation 13th Corps ... the stem of the shamrock goes in different directions
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread   ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread  

ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread  

Are they both real? I don't think I have ever seen a pilgrim patch with an OD border. Then again I am kind of new to patches.

?

normal variant XIIIth Corps is to right the second type is a rarity.
    94th ID old type khaki border - oooohh wonderful !! Another type of border is khaki with green back.

?

khaki border with green back

84th I.D., the 'Railsplitters'

84th railsplitters nice patch I remember in the 70's when I was stationed at Fort Leonard Wood, MO for a while the railsplitters would come there for summer camp some of them were from Missouri I think it was a Army reserve unit and most of them were from Illinois. I think this is where this unit originated from in WW2 they were in Europe in ww2 I know that as Dad was sitting at the PX eatery with me once when some of them came and commented on them being in Europe where he was. timothy
    Last edited by timothy; 09-23-2013 at 04:51 AM. Reason: clairfication

A couple of gifts from Joe! 17th Airborne and 13th Airborne. I need to find tabs...

The 17th Airborne patch is probably my favorite.

ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread   ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread  

98th I.D. and 45th I.D.

ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread   ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread  

?

Hi
    Another type of 17th Airborne patch what you can find.

- - Updated - -

Hi
    Another type of 17th Airborne patch what you can find.
    Attached Images Attached Images ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread 

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast