Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Pacific Star

Article about: Hi mate the medal you posted is fine I have no idea why the I is off like that but I just spent 5 mins comparing it with my originals (thanks for the good hi-res pic) and every detail that s

Default Re: Pacific Star

ok, here's the back. Smooth as a babies bottom

Pacific Star

AIF
    ?

Quote by Stinkpotpete View Post
    It seems I'm off the eye doctor next week lol It was the sellers pic, I never thought to study the back, I didn't know about the pitting, now I have to try and find it again oops
    Don't worry mate I am almost completely colour blind... It gets interesting sometimes I used to have big arguments about the colour of things with people for a long time before I went to the doctors and got tested LOL

If the star is as good a price as you say you better see if you can get it before it goes

AIF
    ?

ok, here's the back. Smooth as a babies bottom

Pacific Star

AIF
    ?

Looks good the only thing wrong with it is the ribbon is the wrong way around

ok, I'll flip it over then it'll be right way, right? It was half the price of some of the first ones I found, so I had enough to get an African star too. Now all I need is Burma, Atlantic and Air Crew and I'll have all of them. Now I just hope I have enough room on the walls to hang them all.

AIF
    ?

ok, I'll flip it over then it'll be right way, right? It was half the price of some of the first ones I found, so I had enough to get an African star too. Now all I need is Burma, Atlantic and Air Crew and I'll have all of them. Now I just hope I have enough room on the walls to hang them all.
    There is a 9th star now too... The Arctic Convoy Star

I think It will be near impossible to get a real one though

Quote by AIF View Post
    There is a 9th star now too... The Arctic Convoy Star

I think It will be near impossible to get a real one though
    Don't forget you can now potentially get a BOMBER COMMAND clasp on the stars as well,about time these vets were recognised!! Leon.

That's cool, I hadn't heard about the Convoy Star, thanks for the heads up. Are they still trying to decide about the bomber command clasp? It's nice how they wait until most of the vets are gone to do stuff like this.

Pacific Star
    That's cool, I hadn't heard about the Convoy Star, thanks for the heads up. Are they still trying to decide about the bomber command clasp? It's nice how they wait until most of the vets are gone to do stuff like this.
    The clasp is now officially available to veterens and their direct decendants,but they have to apply for it,as do the eligible veterens of the ARCTIC STAR. Leon.

AIF
    ?

I'm almost tempted to get one of these... For a reproduction they look top notch

NOW AVAILABLE NEW ISSUE WWII OFFICIAL ARCTIC STAR MEDAL WW2 FULL SIZE | eBay

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast