Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Phantom Division Patch

Article about: Hello all, I've been offered a phantom division patch pictured below, it doesn't have the airborne crest sadly, and it's not really in my area. Unfortunately I can't get pictures of it in my

Default Re: Phantom Division Patch

I never know that WW2 patches had a white backing. I love this website. In my opinion, no I would not buy it. If you can't afford to get burned by the price then don't gamble. By the way it's pretty cool that your flea markets are still running in the night time!

From Alex

Ok it looks like I'll have to pass on it then with those prices. I really thought I found a gem. Oh well I'll spend the money on something better. Joe, thanks so much for all the help.

Quote by shortbuss55 View Post
    it's pretty cool that your flea markets are still running in the night time!
    Oh no I wish. They only run on the weekends. I would have no money if they ran in the night on the weekdays.

No problemo. I admit that I am far from an expert and could be wrong. I'd wait for other opinions just for peace of mind.

Wait I am confused they do run at night/weekdays or not. Lol sorry! Hope you get something cool soon!

From Alex

?

Tab is false at first glance, very difficult to assess patch like this, I'll show you the patch from my collection.
    I would not buy it for the money.
    Regards Daniel
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Phantom Division Patch  

Quote by shortbuss55 View Post
    Wait I am confused they do run at night/weekdays or not.
    They only run early in the morning on the weekends

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2