Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Please help with ID

Article about: Has anyone have an idea what this is for? Thank you. Tom

Default Please help with ID

Has anyone have an idea what this is for? Thank you.

Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images Please help with ID 

Default Re: Please help with ID

Tom,
    I checked Google and found something this pin may be for....JMH.....Jewish Military History..........It is a museum in Washington, D.C....for a donation you receive a free pass and a museum pin ?????...check it out ........national Museum of American Jewish military History......................Dave H

It's a pin for the Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami,FL. established 1918...Glenn

Hi Glenn, I did notice the Jackson Memorial Hospital in Florida on Google....The building on the pin sure looks like a Hospital or Museum ,I thought being the pin in question has what appears to be two crossed swords and U.S. on it ,that it had something to do with the Military & in addition the museum offers a life membership pin??????? maybe we will find out if others have any ideas.....Dave H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Please help with ID  

Thanks Dave and Glenn, my thoughts were leaning towards it being Jackson Military Hospital as well, but cannot find any info to corroborate this. I will look into this Jewish Military History as well.

Tom